Holistic Approach To Wealth Management
Altum Wealth Advisors takes a holistic approach to financial planning and wealth management.
We take the time to gather information and to listen, to develop a deeper understanding of the financial situation, goals, ambitions, risk tolerance, legacy objectives, philanthropic wishes, and other preferences of our clients.
Whether you are growing your wealth, preparing for retirement, or providing financial well-being for your family, we will integrate all aspects of your personal and professional objectives to help you work toward your goals.
Wealth Management Areas
With the support of a team of specialists from a variety of financial disciplines, we offer a broad range of financial services covering key wealth management areas for our clients.
Key wealth management areas include:
- Retirement planning and strategies, including traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, Simple IRAs,
- 401(k), 403(b) & 457 plans, Social Security planning
- Investment analysis and strategies, including Treasury bills, notes, & bonds; government securities; bonds & bond funds; stocks; mutual funds; index funds; exchange-traded funds (ETFs); fixed annuities; variable annuities
- Risk management & insurance, including disability income insurance, long term care (LTC) insurance, life insurance
- Tax planning and strategies
- Education funding, including 529 plans, Coverdell ESAs
- Business succession planning
- Executor & successor trustee planning
- Gifting to descendents and others during life
- Distribution plan to spouse, descendents, and others at death
- Charitable gifting during life and at death